UPPSC RO ARO Recritment 2023: The application process for UPPSC RO ARO recruitment is starting from today. This time the number of posts has doubled. This time these recruitments are being done on 411 posts. Candidates can apply on the official website till 9th November. You can check the complete details of the posts and other information here.
UPPSC RO ARO Recritment 2023
Uttar Pradesh Service Commission (UPPSC) is going to start the online registration process for Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer today, October 09, 2023. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, age limit, posts details and other information for Review Officer (RO) and Assistant Review Officer (ARO) here. Interested candidates can visit the official website uppsc.up.nic.in and apply from October 09 to November 09, 2023.
Through this recruitment, recruitment will be done on 411 posts. According to the notice issued earlier by the Commission, these recruitments were to be done on 181 posts, which has now been increased to 411.
UPPSC RO ARO Recritment 2023: Important Details
UPPSC is going to start the online registration process for Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer today from 9th October 2023. This time these recruitments are being done on 411 posts. Candidates have information related to the recruitment process. Important information, like important dates, application process and others. Information can be checked on this page.
UPPSC RO ARO Recritment 2023 Eligibility
The age limit for UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023 is 21-40 years. The crucial date for calculating age is 1.7.2023. Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
Candidates wishing to apply for the posts must have a degree in the relevant subject. For complete information about educational qualification, see the official notification.
UPPSC RO ARO 2023 Application Process
- Visit the official website of UPPSC uppsc.up.nic.in
- Find the online application link for UPPSC RO/ARO Recruitment Exam 2023.
- The application form will open in a window, fill the application form with all the required details.
- Upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature in JPEG or JPG format as per the notification.
- Pay the application fee if applicable and submit the application form.
- Download the application form and take a printout of the form for future use
UPPSC RO ARO Recritment 2023 Selection Process
Eligible candidates will be selected for the post of Review Officer (RO)/Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer (ARO)/Assistant Review Officer through the following stages.
- Preliminary Written Examination
- Main Written Examination.
- Document Verification.
- Medical examination.