EMRS recruitment 2023: Golden opportunity to become a government teacher, bumper vacancy for TGT, PGT and other posts, apply immediately.
EMRS Recruitment 2023
If you are also dreaming of becoming a government teacher, then this news is very useful for you. Actually, notification is issued by the National Education Society for Tribal Students for recruitment to more than 10 thousand teaching and non-teaching posts. Candidates can apply through the official website emrstribal.gov.in. At the same time, let us tell the applying candidates that you will have to apply this application today itself because today i.e. 19th October 2023 is the last date to apply.
How many posts will be recruited?
A total of 10, 391 posts will be filled through this vacancy.
EMRS Recruitment Eligiblity Criteria 2023
Candidates applying for teaching and non-teaching posts should have academic and masters degree from any recognized university. Also must have BEd and experience of working in related field.
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- For TGT and Hostel Warden the age should not be less than 35 years.
- The age limit for the post of Principal should not be less than 50 years.
- The age of a post graduate teacher should not be less than 40 years.
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Application Fee?
Candidates will have to pay Rs 2000 as application fee to apply for the post of Principal.
- Rs 1500 for PGT post and TGT
- For non-teaching post, application fee of Rs 1000 will have to be paid.
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Salary
Talking about salary, the monthly salary for Catering Assistant will be between Rs 25,500 to Rs 81,100.
How to apply EMRS Recruitment 2023 Application Form
To apply for TGT, Hostel Warden, Principal, Non Teaching and PGT posts, first visit the official website emrstribal.gov.in.
- After that click on New Registration link.
- Before applying on the website, read the official notification.
- Carefully upload all the necessary documents related to the application, signature, photo, ID proof.
- Pay the application fee.
- After that take a print out of the submitted application form.