Dhan Lakshmi Yojana covers birth of daughter, registration, full vaccination, school registration and education, and marriage after 18 years of age. On the basis of all these eligibility, after the daughter completes 18 years of age, the beneficiary will get Rs. 1 lakh is provided.
What Is Dhan Lakshmi Yojana?
Chhattisgarh government has started Dhanlaxmi Yojana (Chhattisgarh Dhanlaxmi Yojana) to prevent female feticide in the state and to promote education among girls. Many states of the country have started similar government schemes in their states after the Central Government’s Bhagyalakshmi, Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana and Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao Yojana.
There is a prejudice against women in India due to which when a girl is born in the family, the family is worried about her education and marriage. When the government has launched Dhan Lakshmi Yojana, it is trying to provide financial assistance to families for the upbringing of their daughters.
Under Dhan Lakshmi Yojana, separate money is given for the education of girls. A total financial assistance of one lakh rupees is given from time to time from the birth of the daughter till her marriage. This includes birth of a girl child, registration, full vaccination, school registration and education, and marriage after the age of 18 years. On the basis of all these eligibility, after the daughter completes 18 years of age, the beneficiary will get Rs. 1 lakh is provided.
Eligibility Criteria for Dhan Laxmi Yojana
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh state.
- The benefit of Dhanlaxmi Yojana is available only to girls born in the state.
- Only girls from poor families will get its benefit.
- The annual income of the girl’s family should be Rs 2 lakh or less.
- It is necessary to have the birth registration certificate of the girl child.
- It is necessary for the girl child to be fully vaccinated.
- The benefits of Dhan Lakshmi Yojana will be available only after the girls are registered and get education in school.
- The girl should not be married before 18 years of age.
Documents required for Chhattisgarh Dhan Laxmi Yojana
- Aadhar card
- residence certificate
- income certificate
- Birth certificate
- proof of age
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
- email id
How to do Dhan Lakshmi Yojana online registration?
Under CG Dhan Laxmi Scheme, people can fill the online application form on the birth of a daughter of the family. To avail the benefits of Dhan Lakshmi Yojana, you can contact your nearest District Anganwadi Center in offline application.
- If you want to apply online for Dhan Laxmi Yojana then you can apply on the official portal of the government cgwcd.gov.in.
- Process to apply for Chhattisgarh Dhan Lakshmi Yojana online (Chhattisgarh Dhan Lakshmi Yojana Application Form)
- Visit the official website of Chhattisgarh Dhan Laxmi Yojana and Women and Child Development Department, cgwcd.gov.in.
- On the home page you have to click on the option of Chhattisgarh Dhan Lakshmi Yojana.
- After this click on the Apply Online button.
- The application form page will appear on the screen.
- Now enter all the required details.
- Mention name, father/husband’s name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information in it.
- After this upload all the relevant documents.
- Click on Submit button to submit the application.
How to apply offline in Chhattisgarh Dhanlaxmi Yojana?
If you want to do offline registration under Chhattisgarh Dhanlaxmi Yojana then you have to follow this process.
- First of all you have to go to the office of Anganwadi Worker/Supervisor/Child Development Project Officer/District Program Officer/District Women and Child Development Officer.
- After this you have to get the application form of CG Dhan Lakshmi Yojana.
- Now fill all the information asked in the application form like name, address, age etc.
- Now you have to attach all the necessary documents with the form.
- After this you have to submit the application form to the concerned office.