Coal India Recruitment 2023: Recruitment is being done on many posts in Coal India. Interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply by visiting the official website. The steps for application are given on the official website. Candidates are advised to apply after reading the notification. Because the form filled with wrong information will be rejected.
Coal India Recruitment For 560 Post 2023
Coal India Limited is recruiting for 560 posts of Management Trainee. For which notification has also been issued. In such a situation, candidates are advised to visit the official website and apply. Steps for application are given on the website. Online application for recruitment starts on 13 September 2023 at 10:00 AM. Whereas, the last date for application is 12 October 2023.
Coal India Recruitment Details
Recruitment will be done on a total of 560 posts. In this, 351 posts have been kept for Mining Engineer, 172 posts for Civil Engineering and 37 posts for Geology. Let us tell you that recruitment is done from time to time by Coal India. For which notifications keep being issued on the official website.
Coal India Recruitment Application fee
The application fee for General, OBC and EWS categories has been kept at Rs 1180. Whereas the application for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, PWD has been kept free. Fees can be paid online.
These documents will be required during application
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Marksheet of Graduation/B.Tech/GATE Score
- Candidate’s photo and signature
- Caste certificate
- Candidate’s mobile number and email ID
- Aadhar card
- Any other document for which the candidate wants benefit.
This is how you can apply for Indian Navy recruitment
- First of all go to the official website.
- After this click on the recruitment link.
- Enter personal details and submit.
- Now create user ID and password.
- Fill the form and submit.
- Upload documents.
- Pay the fees and submit
- Now download a copy of the form and keep it with you.